Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
- JD, 2002, The George Washington University Law School, Washington, D.C.
- BA, 1998, Bernard Baruch College, New York, New York
- 1994, University of Seville, Spain (college study abroad program)
- The District of Columbia Bar Association; Real Estate and Litigation Practice
- The National Hispanic Bar Association
- The District of Columbia Hispanic Bar Association
Miriam ("Mimi") Valoy is a Principal of the Firm. Ms. Valoy concentrates her practice in real estate litigation. She represents clients in a wide range of disputes including breach of contract claims, real property boundary line disputes, landlord and tenant suits, foreclosures, tax sales and credit counselling. Please see a complete list of our Practice Areas by clicking on the tab to the left of the screen under "Home".
- Associate, Tenenbaum & Saas, PC, Chevy Chase, MD
- Asset Manager, The Georgetown Land Company, Washington, D.C.
- Of Counsel, Humphries & Partners, PLLC, Washington, D.C.
- Assistant United States Attorney, United States Attorney's Office, Washington, D.C.
- Law Clerk, The Honorable Anita Josey-Herring, District of Columbia Superior Court, Washington, D.C.
4504 Walsh Street, Ste. 200, Chevy Chase, MD 20815
Tel (202) 601-7100
Email: [email protected]